3. Lift what you can handle - Don't get nervous or feel weird about the amount of weight that you are using. Lift what you can and feel POSITIVE about it. It is PROVEN that when you FEEL good about what you are doing, your results and mindset come easier.
4. Isolation exercises - Isolate each booty. You were given 2 beautiful cheeks. Sometimes we will work them out one at a time. This is beneficial because selectively targeting smaller, weaker muscles can improve symmetry. Isolation exercises also allow you to train the muscle through its full range of motion to a maximum degree.
5. Change Speed - Change your speed & go deeper. This is about shocking your body and helps prevents you from going in a plateau. It breaks workout boredom too. Slow, faster, different speeds, deeper on some reps. I demonstrate more in this video.
6. Dedicated Booty Day - Just a whole workout dedicated to JUST your cure booty! :)
7. EAT More on Booty Day - Yay! You get to eat more carbs and healthier, fun foods. I talk about this a lot in the video and I have meal plans just for this if you're interested.