This Workout Will Help You:
1. JOIN THE #SELFLOVEBBCAMPAIGN LETS SPREAD THE LOVE!
Everyone has struggled with one of these:
-pressure of body image
-society belief of beauty
-depression, anxiety, no motivation
It's more than just looking good, it goes deeper
1. FACT #1: Approximately 91% of women are unhappy with their bodies and resort to dieting to achieve their ideal body shape. Unfortunately, only 5% of women naturally possess the body type often portrayed by Americans in the media.
2.FACT #2: A girl’s self-esteem is more strongly related to how she views her own body shape and body weight, than how much she actually weighs.
3. FACT #3: Body image is closely linked to self-esteem. Low self-esteem in adolescents can lead to eating disorders, early sexual activity, substance use and suicidal thoughts.
4. FACT #4: People who are unhappy with their bodies and don't seek healthy nutrition information may develop eating disorders. "Eating disorders" are unhealthy relationships with food that may include fasting, constant dieting, or binging and purging.
5.FACT #5: 80% of women say that the images of women on television, movies, fashion magazines, & social media make them feel insecure.
Join Booty Bands #SELFLOVEBBCAMPAIGN!!!! Join Booty Bands in Changing the World with our new #SELFLOVECAMPAIGN by Embracing Self Love & Curves.
All you have to do is:
1. Click the button below to go to our PRIVATE FB Post about this topic
2. Post your PICTURE or VIDEO
3. Write your STORY
4.CHALLENGE someone else!